Skyward Sword Gratitude Crystals | Skyward Sword Side Quests
In Skyward Sword, there are 80 Gratitude Crystals to collect, 65 from sidequests and 15 individual ones. They can be turned in to Batreaux for various rewards, and if you give him all 80, he will become a human. Our Skyward Sword Gratitude Crystals guide provides you with the locations of all 80 Gratitude Crystals, as well as the rewards that you can receive from Batreaux. You can use our Lost Child Sidequest Guide if you are having trouble finding Batreaux.
Skyward Sword Sidequests
- Lost Child Sidequest: 5 Gratitude Crystals
- Missing Sister Sidequest: 10 Gratitude Crystals
- Fixing Fun Fun Island Sidequest: 5 Gratitude Crystals
- Haunted Restroom Sidequest: 5 Gratitude Crystals
- Secret Admirer Sidequest: 5 Gratitude Crystals
- Clean Pipit’s House with the Gust Jar for 5 Gratitude Crystals and 20 rupees. You can clean it at any later time for more 20 rupee rewards.
- Fledge’s Strength Training Sidequest: 5 Gratitude Crystals
- Baby Rattle Sidequest: 5 Gratitude Crystals
- Beedle’s Beetle Sidequest: 5 Gratitude Crystals
- Cracked Crystal Ball Sidequest: 5 Gratitude Crystals
- Undocumented Plants Sidequest: 5 Gratitude Crystals
- Pumpkin Patch Plower Sidequest: 5 Gratitude Crystals
Note: These Gratitude Crystals can only be found at night. Also, after completing the Sandship and receiving the Goddess White Sword, you can dowse for Gratitude Crystals.
- It can be found on Link’s desk.
- It is found in the flowers by the second floor exit from the Knight Academy.
- Look behind the tree near Skyloft’s pumpkin patch.
- Go inside of Parrow and Orielle’s house.
- Climb the first ladder on the Light Tower and walk around to find it.
- In the Sparring Hall, use the Beetle to get it from the rafters.
- South of the Knight Academy, by the bottom of the stairs, there is a ledge that you can drop down to which contains the Gratitude Crystal.
- To the east of the previous crystal, cross the wooden bridge to find the Gratitude Crystal in the corner.
- Go through the Waterfall Cave. When you exit, you should immediately see it.
- Past the Waterfall Cave, in the area where your Loftwing was held captive, there is another Gratitude Crystal.
- By the entrance to the Waterfall Cave, clawshot to the islands above you. On the one with the large waterfall, the Gratitude Crystal is floating in the water.
- On the roof of the Knight Academy, clawshot to the target on the chimney. Drop down and go through the tunnel to reach Zelda’s room and the Gratitude Crystal.
- On the second floor of the Lumpy Pumpkin
- In the storage shed
- Fall asleep in the bed in Beedle’s Airshop. Exit the airshop at night to find yourself on Beedle’s Island. Use your Beetle to collect the Gratitude Crystal on top of the airshop.
- 5 Gratitude Crystals: Medium Wallet
- 10 Gratitude Crystals: Piece of Heart
- 30 Gratitude Crystals: Big Wallet, Cursed Medal
- 40 Gratitude Crystals: Gold Rupee (300)
- 50 Gratitude Crystals: Giant Wallet
- 70 Gratitude Crystals: 2 Gold Rupees
- 80 Gratitude Crystals: Tycoon Wallet, Batreaux becomes human (no more enemies in Skyloft at night)