Ten Things Wrong With Zelda Skyward Sword
A guest writer on Kotaku has just released an article that is sure to get a rise out of Zelda fans. The article discusses 10 things that are wrong with Skyward Sword. Now before you get all angry, the writer admits that he is saying some of these things knowing it will cause a bad reaction. The point of the article is to see how certain elements of Skyward Sword may seem stupid to other gaming fans.
To see the 10 reasons listed in the article, click through.
1. I don’t like the Wii.
2. Seriously, why isn’t there voice-acting?
3. The writing is pretty bad.
4. Please, please, please stop talking to me.
5. “It gets really good about six hours in.”
6. Please pick an art direction already.
7. The same old lock-and-key dance.
8. I just don’t care about the Motion Plus.
9. The default follow camera angle is too high.
10. I hate the stamina meter.
So do you agree or disagree with these points? Let us know in the comments.